The Hover Heat Press
This press can be used for both curing or pressing application. It measures 16″ x 20″ and is ideal for DTG and screen printing applications, as well as heat transfer applications.
- Hover mode cures DTG designs without smearing ink
- Opens automatically to prevent over-application
- Space-saving clamshell design
- Easy-to read digital time, temperature, and pressure readouts
- 3/4″ flotation upper heat platen
- Interchangeable lower platens available in a variety of sizes (sold separately)
- Twin Timer™ allows user to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- Locks down easily with patented magnetic assist, causing less fatigue on wrists and shoulders
- Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment for even, edge -to-edge heat and pressure regardless of substrate thickness
- Electrical Options:
120 v; 15 amps; 1800 w
240 v; 7.5 amps; 1800 w
- Proudly made in the USA
- Made in the USA
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder coated finish
- Actual weight: 90 lbs.
- Ship weight 100 lbs.
- Ship dim. 36″ x 25″ x 21″
- Heating Element – Lifetime
- Framework – 5 years
- Circuit Board – 2 years
- Parts & Labor – 1 year
- 7″ round
- 6″ x 10″
- 8″ x 10″
- 11″ x 15″
Parts Locations Guide
Click image below to view parts list.